poniedziałek, 2 lutego 2015

Dominique Johnson - Do zwycięstwa zabrakło nam niewiele.

Ostatnio zaliczył pan doskonały występ zdobywając aż  31 punktów, lecz nie udało się wam pokonać Wikany start Lublin. Co może pan powiedzieć o przebiegu spotkania ? Jakie czynniki  wpłynęły  głównie na porażkę i jak zespół przygotowuję się do kolejnego meczu ?

I'm just getting out of practice so I'm a little late replying. Yes, I had a good individual performance but we fell short to beat Lublin in a close game. My teammates fought to the very end and I'm very satisfied about that but one thing we need to do is take the referees out of the equation because when the games are close and it involves us, the calls will never go our way. It kills me to say that because the referees are human just like I am and we all make mistakes but for us to lose that game at home like that was not our fault at all. The next game we play on the road and all I can say is that we need to stick together and battle through all adversity and try to leave with a Win and get back to Tarnozbreg.




Jezioro Tarnobrzeg

                   

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Polecany post

Jordan Loveridge: Czułem, że to najlepszy krok w mojej karierze.

Co możesz powiedzieć o swoim ostatnim sezonie ? Jak go podsumowujesz ? Mój ostatni sezon w Göttingen był bardzo solidny. Zacząłem na pozyc...